Simple and Selicious Creamy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and garlic to the skillet, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the shrimp are pink and opaque, about 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, and stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese until well combined. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the sauce has thickened and is heated through.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss with the sauce until evenly coated. Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley if desired.
Enjoy your creamy garlic shrimp pasta!